Friday, July 31, 2009

The Tender Scribe

My newest makeover was done for Michelle @ The Tender Scribe. Michelle is an INCREDIBLE woman who has been a part of many different ministries to children (her own, adopted, and foster children). In her words...

"I am married and a mother of 4. In 2004, after 17 years, we retired from foster parenting so we could spend more time with the two daughters we adopted (we have two older sons). I've been working on my weaving and knitting, and my book Foster Parenting the Medically Fragile Child is finally finished! I also enjoy researching my family history. Two of our kids have serious medical challenges. Our son is affected by Glycogen Storage Disease (a genetic liver disorder), and our daughter is affected by Arthrogryposis, L4-L5 paralysis, and Cerebral Palsy."


Make sure to stop by and take a look into her day to day life.

2 comments: