Monday, October 5, 2009

Lollipop & Pearls

Sorry people! I have been neglecting this blog because life has been just CRAZY lately! Anyway, I wanted to share a blog with you that I designed a while back.

Lollipop & Pearls


Lisa (a.k.a. "Lolli") is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet in the blogosphere! She has such a tender heart for people who are hurting and can always be counted on to lift people up in prayer who are in need of it. Stop by and say hello!



P.S. More to come soon! I promise!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! It's SO cool! Definitely my favorite look yet! :D

    Love & Blessings,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog designs, very whimsical. some of the best i've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, abigail. I've seen you around. Marissa @ a peek into my life has talked about you! I do graphics as well (my blog is www.unthink-it.blogspot.com)

    I was wondering how do you make your blog makeovers look...awesome? I don't get how you do the headers and things. Or even your navbars! could you divulge?! :)

    if you'd rather email the info to me, my email is www.unthink.it@gmail.com

    Awel Prince

    ReplyDelete